- Trump and Bernie debate before Calfornia Primary. Trump won’t choose woman or minority for VP. Senator Orrin Hatch wants Merrick Garland meeting. Ana and John’s bet. Billy O’Reilly blames BLM for police actions. Consequences of 2007 and 2008 financial collapse. Airport screening delays pissing off Americans.
- Grace, Francis, and Ana hosting. 15 year old girl followed into bathroom by 25 male students looking for sex. Girl was sex traffick worker. Corey Feldman molested as child. Silicon Valley billionaire revealed as secret benefactor for bankrolling Hulk Hogan’s Gawker lawsuit. Teenager’s modern art prank.
- Grace, Francis, and Ana how good it feels to quit a terrible job. Grace worked at a production company that had weird hours. On her last days of her job, she wore non-work related clothes and played Selena Gomez all day. Ana work at CBS news radio as an assistant producer. Her boss would cuss at her. Nevertheless she apply ...
- By: Matt Monk Over the last few decades, since the end of World War Two, the ‘special relationship’ has been a phrase used to define the close relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom. Under this relationship, impressive partnerships of war leaders have come together to change the world, from Churchill and Roosevelt, to the unfortunate pairing of ...
- Ana and Cenk watch an old TYT clip of Ana’s social experiment. Ana explains how she got a random guy to buy her shoes at the mall. Fun fact, this was Ana’s first official appearance on camera. Ben, Cenk, and Ana discuss the pros and cons of having an Amazon wishlist.
Cenk and Bernie
- Cenk gives the opening speech at the Bernie Sanders rally. He explains to the crowd why Sanders is the right candidate for the presidency. He calls out the mainstream media and Hillary Clinton for both their hypocrisy and bias.