1. How old are you and where do you live?
I live in Europe, on the boarder of France and Switzerland near Geneva.
2. When did you become a member of TYT?
I don’t recall exactly but around 2009/2010.
3. How do you consume the show?
I watch it on my work and home computers.
4. What field do you work in?
The Entertainment and Events Planning Industry.
5.How would you describe TYT in 5 words or less?
A group of honest and reliable journalists.
6. Do you have a favorite TYT moment?
Political shows, any of them.
7. Who is your favorite co-host? Why?
Cenk, personality and honesty.
8. What motivated you to take the extra step of becoming a paying member?
I wanted to support such a democratic approach to news, in the sense that no hidden secret lies behind their report, and I was furious at the mainstream media and all their lies. I believe TYT can have an impact on history, I mean the big picture!
9. Are you surprised that the The Young Turks has grown into a multiplatform network of multiple channels?
That’s the best Internet friendly strategy.
10. Cenk often talks about the TYT brand as “truth telling.” What does this mean to you as a member?
Paramount, as the symbol of what TYT means that no beating around the bush will happen. Direct facts, no bullshit.
11. Which TYT host would you get coffee with? Which one would you go to the bar with? Who would you have dinner with?
12. If you were a co-host on the show, which story would you cover? Why?
The damage done by America’s Foreign Policies.
13. Have you ever communicated with other TYT fans? If so, how?
No, other than comments on YouTube pages.
14. Has the show convinced you to change your position on a particular issue?
It has reinforced my thoughts that mainstream medias are not to be trusted.
15. Have you ever referred membership to anyone? If so, what did you say?
Yes, since I joined, I have never stopped telling people around me about TYT, and my pride in supporting such a cool and interesting Crew, (very much so with the Wolfpack subject).
Download audio and video of the full two hour show on-demand + the members-only post game show by becoming a member at http://www.tytnetwork.com/membership/. Your membership supports the day to day operations and is vital for our continued success and growth.