1. How old are you and what state do you live in?
I’m 44 and live in Glacier, Washington, right next to Mt. Baker. However, I grew up in the woodsy knolls of north-central Connecticut (Somers), went to university at UVM in Burlington, VT, and lived in Burlington for twenty-five years before moving west to Jackson Hole last winter and then to Glacier just a few months ago.
2. When did you become a member of TYT?
I think I pulled the trigger on membership sometime in 07. Not entirely sure.
3. How do you consume the show?
Whatever suits my fancy, which is a great thing about TYT. I’ll listen to the podcast if I am moving around, and when I’m at home I’ll either stream or download the video.
4. What field do you work in?
Media/publishing; I’m the Copy Chief at SNOWBOARDER Magazine.
5. How would you describe TYT in 5 words or less?
Totally Biting My Thought Process.
6. Do you have a favorite TYT moment?
Too many to really pick one. I am quite fond of Ben’s dad’s “Wrong again, Bob” story, though. Novak was such a prick.
7. Who is your favorite co-host? Why?
I’m assuming this excludes Jilly and Ana. Aside from those two fantastic broads, I’d definitely say Ben, as he has great chemistry with Cenk and Ana, is super quick-witted, and has a snarky sense of humor that I dig.
8. What motivated you to take the extra step of becoming a paying member?
I needed more TYT than the old 30-minute free podcast that I could snag on iTunes.
9. Are you surprised that the The Young Turks has grown into a multiplatform network of multiple channels?
Not in the slightest.
10. Cenk often talks about the TYT brand as “truth telling.” What does this mean to you as a member?
It means I can trust Cenk and the rest of the crew to not spin anything.
11.) Which TYT host would you get coffee with? Which one would you go to the bar with? Who would you have dinner with?
Coffee? Ana. Bar? Iadarola. Dinner? Cenk.
12. If you were a co-host on the show, which story would you cover? Why?
I would focus on fighting organized (and especially fundamentalist) religion. I have a very short fuse when it comes to that nonsense. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, LDS, Scientology (argh), etc., etc.
13. Have you ever communicated with other TYT fans? If so, how?
Yes, through Facebook.
14. Has the show convinced you to change your position on a particular issue?
I can’t recall. I tend to be pretty much in lockstep with most of Cenk’s positions.
15. Have you ever referred membership to anyone? If so, what did you say?
Download audio and video of the full two hour show on-demand + the members-only post game show by becoming a member at http://www.tytnetwork.com/membership/. Your membership supports the day to day operations and is vital for our continued success and growth.